Thursday 3 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Thirty Six - Only The Half Of It

I used to think these shoes had an enormously high heel, but when I pulled them out today and looked at them, I was somewhat deflated and went 'Oh'! Ok, so it is still a 4 1/2" heel with no platform, but they didn't quite curve to the heights I'd remembered, plus the heel is a little more chunky. Of course this is all good, because it makes them easier to walk in, so I'm not complaining, I'm just surprised. I remember saving up for these for ages and praying they wouldn't sell out-I was super excited when I was able to afford them, so they'll always be a little special to me! It's a shame they didn't photograph very well today.
Leopard print sandals with black patent detail and bow back Lotus Hallmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.