Tuesday 15 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Forty Eight - Here We Go Again

I'm so pleased that I may have exhausted all options with these purple shoes. I've worn them with frills, without and today with the black frills. I also have the raspberry and orange ruffles, which I could at a push interchange, however they'd totally clash and I don't want to have to squeeze my feet into these another day! They felt slimmer than ever today and I had to sit down to take these images. Thank goodness the other colours are more generous and comfortable to wear! Also I'm not loving this combo as much as the black shoes with purple ruffle, are you?
Purple patent shoes worn with black ruffle Matalan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.