Wednesday 2 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Thirty Five - I Heart

Did another massive shopping spree in Primark today-if they stop making floral or lace dresses, I'll be a rich woman! I also popped into River Island to find the Miu Miu alike cherry heels that I recently blogged about, but no luck. So I went straight online when I came home and bought the pink pair along with 4 dresses. I'm not holding out much hope for the dresses fitting me, but then if they don't at least I can get a refund on the huge amount I've just spent! What happened to 'not spending my money all at once'? I'm hopeless! You'll probably remember these gorgeous shoes from Pink Haired Princess recently, I'd like to think of myself as the unofficial UK spokesperson for Harajuku Lovers!
Green and purple 'Pandora' slingbacks Harajuku Lovers

4 comments :

  1. those shoes make me want to 'squee'! so kawaii and gorgeous! :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really need some new Harajuku Lovers shoes in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these in the full shoe version, I'm actually wearing them right now :D
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you would love Minna Parikka's shoes! http://www.minnaparikkashop.com/category/1/shoes

    I just found your shoeblog and I'm going gaga! <3
    timeforteaparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.