Monday 7 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Forty - Caught In The Net

Can't quite believe we've reached Day 240, gosh that's such a lot! I'm struggling a bit now, I have to properly search to find a pair I haven't worn yet, every day. You're probably going to get a lot of 'special occasion' shoes in the following week because I've been saving them and never needed them, but I'm running out of shoes now! Today's shoes are pissing me off, because I can easily get one foot in, then the other won't zip up the back at all. It's ridiculous and really annoying, especially as I paid a fortune for them and love them! It seems to be the week of ill-fitting shoes so far!
Cream 'Faith' bootie L.A.M.B.

2 comments :

  1. How about spraying/painting designs on some of your cheaper shoes (i.e. ones from matalan) - that'd give them a new look and also completely unique shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, I'm toying with different ideas for keeping the blog going, although I've actually sold, given to charity or thrown out most of the plain, cheaper styles to make room for more shoes over the past year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.