Wednesday 11 January 2012

Day 560 - Coral Crocs

Shoes: Pink 'Croco' Vivienne Westwood & Melissa

I don't think I've ever worn this dress before, it's been hanging in my wardrobe for some time though.  I was kinda undecided about what to wear today, nothing was pulling me one way or the other, but when I saw this dress I immediately thought of my Croco shoes as a good colour match for the flowers and that was it.  I've nothing much else to say today actually, other than my hair has been annoying me.  It looks alright in these pics, but now it's like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards!  I've just washed it and it should be sitting nicely but isn't.  The colour has kept well though, it's only now after 3 1/2 weeks that the turquoise is starting to turn green and the purple stripes have gone lighter.

Wearing:  Navy floral dress Matalan, navy tights Primark, boat cardigan Peacocks.
Fit: Run a little small, not enough to go up a size though. Adjustable buckle fastening. 3 3/4" heel.
Comfort: Can crush your toes after a while, but otherwise no issues.

1 comment :

  1. Those shoes are lovely! I normally hate crocodile-print but I really like yours - the colour is gorgeous.

    Love the dress too - think I remember seeing it in Matalan but they didn't have my size left, jealous :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.