Monday 23 January 2012

Day 567 - A Bird Without Its Wings

Shoes:  Wine suede and snakeskin 'Slink' Topshop

Here's my outfit from Friday.  These shoes had just arrived from Topshop and I was desperate to wear them, aren't they gorgeous?  I struggled to get a decent shot indoors as it was too dark; so sneakily took this with my phone when I was out for a walk. The colour still isn't spot on, they're more a reddish wine.  Anyway, I'm wearing them with a dress I've had for ages but have never worn, it's gorgeous too.  My cardi has birds on it too, but I say there's no such as thing as overdoing the birdy theme!

Wearing:  Bird print dress Red Herring at Debenhams, swallow cardigan Dorothy Perkins, navy fleece lined tights and fur hat Primark, fur trim coat Boutique at M&Co.
Fit:  True to size, adjustable buckle fastening.  5 3/4" heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort:  No issues with these and reasonably easy to walk in.

4 comments :

  1. Hi please could you help me? Someone has taken my pictures of my shoes from tumblr and is using them on eBay I see from your side bar it's happened to you what do I do to get these removed? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helga!

    Rachel, grrrr, I just had another one yesterday! What you can do is click 'report the item' within the listing and then it allows you to select that they've stolen an image or part of your listing or whatever. Ebay normally respond very quickly and take down the whole listing. However, to fill in the short form, you need to use a current listing of your own as proof of the original image and this is usually what I stumble on because often I don't have one if it's stolen from my blog. The box to write in isn't very big either, so it can be difficult to further explain in that (I try to at least get the specific blog/post link in it). So what I tend to do is send a polite email directly to the seller and state they have my image and that you will report it to ebay (who'll remove the whole listing) if the image is not taken down within the day or x amount of time. This has worked for me every time, the seller is usually so worried they'll lose the whole listing that they do it. Also 10 times out of 10, they claim "I got the image from google and didn't know it was yours". It's an excuse and not a very good one, but I get it every time-I just wish people would realise that the image comes from original content in the first place and is not the property of google. Most sellers usually message me back apologising too, which I'm quite surprised by because I don't expect that. Hope this helps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you x ps love your shoe collection

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.