Monday 15 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Sixty - Oh Look!

Shoes: Black 'Task' boot with perspex heel ASOS

This was my outfit from last Thursday when my sister and I decided to pop through to Dundee 20 minutes before the bus was due. I'm not known for being speedy when it comes to getting ready, but hey I managed it in 15 minutes, not bad! I suppose this is one of my go-to dresses, that's really comfy and easy to wear over a slip and leggings. The hat was a necessity as my hair needed washed and actually worked well as it had turned rather wintry that, hence the choice of boots. Wearing these boots, the reaction you get from people could be likened to going out with your dress/skirt tucked into your knickers!! I'm not kidding, everyone stares and points and I'm not quite sure if it's because my heel is showing or the heel of the shoe is perspex. Anyway, it's not the type of thing that would make me gasp, but it seemed to cause a stir.

Wearing: Sheer black and pink floral dress ASOS Curve, high-shine leggings and oval ring Miss Selfridge, bow cardi New Look, hat River Island, oblong ring gift. Normally I'd have worn a necklace, but couldn't get one untangled in time!
Fit: True to size, inside zip and 5 1/4" heel.
Comfort: They did start to rub around the heel area.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.