Friday 19 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Sixty Four - Bye Bye Blythe

Shoes: Blythe 'Emi' wedge Irregular Choice

EBay are doing free listings this weekend, so it's yet another good opportunity for me to get rid of some unwanted items that are cluttering up my room! A pair of shoes I sold recently were these. Don't you love that heel or lack of? I just never found the right outfit for them though and they were quite small, so not the comfiest. I'm not sure exactly which shoes I'll be listing this weekend, I have a few re-lists and I'll see what more I can come up with!

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: Just over 4" heel. Run a little small.
Comfort: These were just too small on me, that's why I never wore them, a half size would be perfect.

1 comment :

  1. These are quite fab, but I doubt I could fit them. Or risk breaking the heel D;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.