Tuesday 23 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Sixty Five - Up And Away

Shoes: KG by Kurt Geiger 'Ediva' platforms

I didn't have time to blog over the weekend. I was feeling rather poorly, the result of doing too much! I had been trying to bring some order to my room and at one point backed myself into the corner, completely surrounded by bags and boxes, up on my little stool with shoe boxes balancing precariously above my head, then a little spider decided to start running around on the floor next to me. Gah! However, I managed to free up some space and put more shoes up on eBay, without spewing (or dying), which I totally thought I was gonna do on Saturday night! Anyhoo, I'm trying to get back into my walking routine and popped out today. My feet were freezing, so I had to wear socks. These shoes are a size larger than I usually take and at first I thought I needed that, but actually they are just a little too big, not too bad though.

Wearing: Shell print dress, swallow print hair scarf and cardi Primark, high-shine leggings Miss Selfridge, blk/green socks Kurt Geiger, glasses Claire's.
Fit: True to size, 5 3/4 heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: Fine, concentration required when walking though!

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.