Saturday 13 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Fifty Nine - Yikes

Shoes: Mint skull 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood & Melissa

For some reason my picture editing program keeps crashing, so I can't upload anything from my camera today. Pretty annoying. In a spooky twist of fate though, I took a couple of images on my phone and a video-how freaky am I, that I knew my camera would have issues today?? So yes, in a TSGD first we have a video of me out walking in my shoes-riveting! And proof I do actually wear the shoes I say I wear! I'll hopefully get up the 'real' pics and Thursdays shoes too which are still stuck on my camera. *new pics uploaded now*

Wearing: Floral twill dress F&F at Tesco, black leggings and black bow cardi New Look, metal bow belt Topshop, bow and sunglasses Primark.
Fit: True to size, adjustable slingback. Heel 4 1/4"
Comfort: My shoes the other day rubbed my feet, so even today they were a little sore, not really a specific issue with these shoes though.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.