Thursday 8 October 2009

Day Fifty Two - Frilling

There's something exciting and slightly naughty about wading through piles of crisp, autumn leaves wearing bright orange Louboutin-esque shoes! There's no doubt that you feel fabulous the moment you put these shoes on. Seeing that I already own this style in all 4 shades (orange, black, purple and raspberry), it's no surprise that I'm hugely looking forward to the snakeskin version that are coming soon. Will my life be complete after that? Well, I'd love a glossy nude pair, pastel shades like lilac, powder blue, pink, maybe teal or gold for holiday season....Orange ruffle front shoes Matalan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.