Sunday 22 March 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Love Moschino Jungle Wedges

Love Moschino jungle wedge shoes
Phew, been a bit sporadic with my posting these past few days huh? Midnight blogging and everything! I've actually managed to get everything done that I wanted to, but I've been a little absent in daylight hours to keep you updated with posts on Facebook and Tumblr. Oh well, can't have it all! So here's my Sunday luxe outfit.
Featuring these jungle wedges by Love Moschino £170. Bright, tropical prints like this make me happy, bright and cheerful indeed! You can even spot the odd parrot in amongst the leaves, squaaaaawk! Reasonable price too.  Initially I chose a completely different dress, then I spied this monochrome number and decided to go in the other direction with a black and white base and the most colourful accessories! Like this Sweet Deluxe necklace, Love Moschino neon pink handbag with tropical print scarf and Fendi sunglasses. I love it, what do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Love Moschino Jungle Wedges
Worn with: BCBGMAXAZRIA monochrome dress £225, Sweet Deluxe necklace £135, Love Moschino pink bag and scarf £154 and Fendi sunglasses £273 (sale).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.