Friday 20 March 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: gx By Gwen Stefani Ash

gx By Gwen Stefani Ash red sandals
Hola! How are we all today? Here's the second pair of gx By Gwen Stefani shoes I'm styling this week. You can click here to see the 'Axton' striped courts from yesterday, if you missed them.
Ash £110 (also come in black) feature a back zip and silver frame around the heel, with a contrast rope trim across the toe and around the ankle. This type of detail is often seen on L.A.M.B. designs too. They are a tomato red colour and I couldn't resist teaming them with this navy, nautical dress, I'd had in my saved list for weeks. Isn't it totally gorgeous? I love the print and neckline and trim and everything really! I added these 'Sassy' red sunglasses from Topshop, a big anchor necklace and inspired by the beautiful day, this ice-cream clutch bag. I saw a little bit of the eclipse this morning...I wasn't prepared (eyewear wise) and the position the sun was in, meant I had to go outside and stand, neither of which I can manage (plus the neighbours might talk about my unicorn jammies), so I just pressed my nose up against the window to see, as best as I could! I just liked the fact it got darker and darker, though I wanted total 'night time' darkness, but that didn't really happen. It looked like a great day to paint actually (though you'd have to be quick), the contrast between light and dark on the buildings was so intense and the shadows cast were really bold. We had a beautiful blue sky all day, so from what I've heard, it's been clearer than most other places.  Anyway, excitement over for another few years (this "once in a lifetime" stuff is bull though), how do you like this look today?The Shoe Girl Styles It: gx By Gwen Stefani Ash
Worn with: Voodoo Vixen 'Joni' nautical dress £49.99, Extreme Largeness anchor necklace £5.99 (sale), Topshop 'Sassy' catseye sunglasses £18 and New Look ice cream clutch £12.99.

2 comments :

  1. Oooh, I would love that dress!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely? I actually thought you might like it when I was making it up.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.