Saturday 21 March 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: gx By Gwen Stefani Abbot (White)

gx By Gwen Stefani Abbot
Hola! Today (well tonight) I'm styling these holographic shoes in my series of the new gx By Gwen Stefani range.
The Abbot £110 shoes come in three colours, but my favourite has to be the white and holographic. Holographic material conjures up images of mermaids, so I may have an element of that to my outfit today. First of all the sandal has an open toe and thin 'slingback' which fastens with a buckle. The main attraction is the mirrored panels reflecting pink, purple, yellow, green and blue in the light. I would wear them with this Chi Chi London floral prom dress, with a Topshop bralet top underneath, because 'strapless' is just annoying! These shoes require an equally mesmerising bag in the form of this mermaid-esque clutch from Miss Selfridge and who could resist a phone cover saying "100% Mermaid"? I finished with shimmering pink on the nails and this lip balm which reacts with your lips to create it's own unique shade.  How do you like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: gx By Gwen Stefani Abbot (White)
Worn with:  Chi Chi London 'Quinn' floral dress £59.99, Topshop D-ring bralet £22, Miss Selfridge hologram snake clutch £18, SkinnyDip iPhone 5c '100% Mermaid' case £15, iPhone 5c (free handset) from £31.99 p/month, Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in My Pink £15.80 and Guerlain Colour Lacquer in 368 Baby Rose £17.10.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.