Sunday 28 April 2013

Day 868 - I Won't Be Held Down By Who I Used To Be


Shoes: Teal 'Graphic Geek' Irregular Choice 

I'd hauled this dress out for wearing the other day and instead got stuck into rearranging my shoe storage and never got dressed! One pair of shoes I rescued that day were these little shoe-boots. I suppose they are quite suited to this strange weather we're experiencing now. I don't think I've ever shown you a side view of them despite the number of times I've worn them, so that's why I chose the above image.  One of the downsides of living in a coastal/seaside town is the wind. I wasn't expecting it today, but it was rather blustery along with beautiful skies and bright sunshine. There were also torrential downpours and even a short hail shower. How can you ever really dress appropriately for all weathers? I felt suitably dressed regardless with a gorgeous bright print but layers (actually the dress was highly indecent sans cami top, so that was the reason for that). I'm all organised for another colourful Monster High Monday tomorrow...just trying to figure out what to wear with such colours!

Wearing: Hula Hawaiian frilled dress H By Henry Holland, black leggings Primark, cardigan Bonmarche, pink belt Dorothy Perkins, flower hair clips Debenhams, flower comb Yama Yama Pretty Mama.  
Fit: I always size up on split-toe styles. Heel just under 4".
Comfort: No issues with these once your toes are comfortable in the right position.

4 comments :

  1. Your hair is looking beautiful!I wish i was confident enough to have your hair colour, you pull it off very well!
    This is a lovely summery outfit!
    Hope your well!
    Vanessa
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it's fading a little, but still a lovely shade.

      Delete
  2. Hello,Ciao PikhairedPrinces...You're a great Artist of Style!...Your Shoes, Your Outfits, Your hair makeup...are Your Art Creations...Cheers!
    Ciao from Italy
    Best

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.