Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 870 - Another Summer Day Has Come And Gone Away


Shoes: Tri-colour suede t-bar sandals Prada 

Another beautiful day and that's a couple in a row now, so it's officially summer in Scotland! Well I'm sure there's some snow just around the corner to keep us on our toes. I considered this dress without the leggings, although it's a touch too short for me to feel comfortable with just tights, but I'm so glad I didn't, as I stepped out a big gust of wind blew my dress up around my head.  Yep major flashing incident avoided there!  Taking advantage of the sunny day, I painted my toes whilst getting ready as I've kept them nail-polish free all winter (more down to losing 2/3 of my toe-nail than anything else but that's another story), so it was out with some pretty sandals to show them off. It took about 15 minutes to locate said shoes as boots and winter shoes seems to be most accessible in my room just now. I'm just waiting for a shoe avalanche at 3am after me disturbing the mountain of boxes today!  Why do they never go back the way they came out? One of life's mysteries along with how umbrellas and sleeping bags never fit back into the bag they came in!

Wearing:  Ballerina print tea dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, leggings Primark, Minimal Baroque sunglasses Prada.
Fit: True to size, elasticated strap, 4 1/2" heel and very small platform.
Comfort: The bar across the toes may rub after a while, but otherwise no problems and easy walkers!

2 comments :

  1. Oh gosh, the print on that dress is so pretty - how did I miss this!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the print and the full skirt is so flattering, just wish it was a touch longer, so I didn't feel so self conscious in it with bare legs or tights. You can't really tell from the photos, but it feels a lot shorter at the back.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.