Friday 14 December 2012

Day 778 - You're So Special, You're Like Diamonds And Pearls

Shoes: Nude 'Bondaged Up' Poste Mistress at Office 

I was in two minds whether or not to get dressed today because it had been raining all morning and I didn't fancy getting soaked for no reason. I went ahead with getting ready anyway, then it got worse, so I didn't venture out. Waste of an outfit and makeup and the full 10 minutes it takes to fasten these boots!! This is actually when a blog comes in handy though, because you guys are the only ones that get to see the outfit, so it's not a complete waste of time! Again, I really liked this outfit today, midi lengths seem to be my thing currently!
 
Wearing: Pansy 'Peggy' dress Swan by Clements Ribeiro, vest (worn underneath) and purple tights (not seen) both Primark.
Fit: 4 1/2" heel, true to size, adjustable strapping and buckles.
Comfort: Other than taking a little while to get on and off, they are fine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.