Wednesday 19 December 2012

Day 781 - Rough To The Touch, But I'm Sharper Than The Gleam In Your Eye

Shoes: Green spot 'Johnson' Menbur 

Been another busy day today. My sister and nephews visited again, then my friend came through with her wee boy, to swap presents in the afternoon. I was in my pj's when my sister arrived, but managed to throw together this outfit rather quickly! Hope I can do the same tomorrow because I've got an early start at the dental hospital (oh the joys).  No idea what to wear as it's supposed to be torrential rain and I don't really do wet weather...at all!

Wearing: Heart print 'Betty' dress Swan by Clements Ribeiro, spot tights Evans, belt taken from another dress, pearl bow clasp Primark.
Fit: Slim fitting, heel just under 5".
Comfort: I felt very stable in them, but they aren't the comfiest (felt my arches aching).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.