Wednesday 28 November 2012

Day 765 - You've Got To Fight For Every Dream

Shoes: Green 'Shimmy' Irregular Choice 

Hello! Yesterday I totally planned on going out, then decided now would be a good time to find my winter shoes in the depths of the 'Irregular Choice shoe closet'. A good 4 or 5 hours later, I emerge! I was absolutely shattered; my legs ached, I needed a shower, I was beat! I'll happily wear boots all through next summer to avoid venturing in there for the seasonal swap again! I took some pics of my progress, which I'll have to put up on the blog, it's beyond ridiculous the amount of shoes I own. I feel rather dirty about it. Kinda. Anyway today I did venture out and it was chilly, but I braved bare feet. I really love these shoes, the heel is amazing, but there's so many different materials and textures throughout that they're interesting from every angle.

Wearing: Green floral dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, black leggings and floral coat Primark, cardigan Bonmarche.
Fit: Feel a little small at times. Difficult to measure the diamond heel, but to the first point it's 5"
Comfort: Didn't have any issues with these today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.