Thursday 8 November 2012

Day 752 - But You're Pretty Messed Up Too

Shoes: Black patent 'Lita' Jeffrey Campbell at Zalando 

Hello peeps! This is my outfit yesterday and I absolutely loved it!!  Sadly the camera didn't and it was so dark that I couldn't get any decent full-length shots.  The dress is new, it's got a nude top half with black devore detail then the maxi skirt section is half sheer.  Well, I say 'half', my arse is hanging ou the bottom of the slip, so there's no way I could wear it bare legged or with tights without another slip underneath!  I thought these bright leggings would look fabulous though and really liked the flash of colour and print against an another wise dark and quite gothic outfit.  I spiced it up with some big boots and my faithful hat and there you go!  I can already tell I'll be wearing this dress loads, it's ultra versatile, it's just a pity it looks a little awkward with a coat in winter (it would look fabulous with a shorter (leather) jacket).

Wearing:  Sheer maxi dress, bobble hat and coat all Primark, cardigan Bonmarche, Barbie leggings Miss Selfridge, lace socks gift.
Fit: I'm a UK5/38 and these are a US8 and fit perfectly. Just under 5" heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: Didn't have any issues.

2 comments :

  1. I've not yet been bitten by the Lita bug. I'm not sure what it is, I think the fact they have such a chunky heel on them, and I'm more of a stiletto girl..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a mixture of heel widths, the Lita's are soo comfortable ; )

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.