Thursday 9 August 2012

Day 698 - Digging For Kryptonite On This One Way Street

Shoes: Plum and black shoes with ankle cuff Prada

Gosh I was struggling yesterday to get a decent shot of my feet.  I think the jewelled legs were confusing my camera!  I'd mentioned previously that I'd lost my floor space for taking pictures in my room and now there's half a dozen boxes in my new 'space' which are waiting to be taken up to the attic.  I don't think I've ever worn these leggings out-I usually change my mind about them before leaving the house.  They are comfortable enough at the top, but are very long in the leg and they keep 'gathering' at my knees, which I think looks rather unsightly!  I'm not sure about the cuffs at the bottom either, so would prefer to keep them hidden, hence the decision on which shoes to wear!  The dress is gorgeous, I got it for around £12 (bargain) and it's just such a cool print and a very flattering fit, plus it has pockets!

Wearing:  Diner print dress Very, crystal leggings Topshop, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, belt taken from another dress, Mischief sunglasses Irregular Choice.
Fit: True to size.  4 1/2" heel and small platform, adjustable buckle on strap (other is elasticated) and velcro cuff.
Comfort:  The strapping can get a little tight after a while.

3 comments :

  1. Such a cute outfit. Loving the retro print dress too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this - the dress, the leggings, the hair, the shoes - amazing!

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so if you like what you see I will greatly appreciate your follow :). If you already follow I apologise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.