Wednesday 22 August 2012

Day 704 - Can't Even Rest When The Sun's Down

Shoes: Lilac and green globe 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

I had another trip to the dental hospital yesterday and thankfully it was just for some poking and prodding (although it wasn't entirely painless).  I have 4 appointments over the next 4 weeks of more invasive treatment to look forward to, fabulous (!)  The terrible thing about yesterday was the woman in the cubicle next to me, who took a turn during her treatment.  It was so awful to listen to someone in distress like that and not be able to help; she was hyperventilating so badly, crying and then said 'I'm going to be sick'.  I wanted to yell 'GET A BUCKET!!!', someone help this poor woman!  My Mum heard it all from the waiting room and was about to ask to come through, as she thought it was me!  Meanwhile my dentist is carrying on and I couldn't concentrate on anything she was saying for fear this woman was going to erupt next to me!  Let's hope whatever she was getting I don't have to get! Although previous to the outburst, my dentist told me she'd be using the equipment I could hear 'next door', so it doesn't look good! Anyway outfit wise, I didn't have much time for taking pics...I liked the colours in this though, the grey leopard print against the soft lilac polka dots was pretty and I adore my wee globes!

Wearing: Lilac spotty dress Dorothy Perkins, leopard cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, lilac flower hair clip gift, blue stone ring my Granny's, flying unicorn and horse head rings Miss Selfridge, turquoise ring Primark, bunny pendant Krisp*, bag River Island.
Fit: True to size, 4 1/4" heel, adjustable slingback.
Comfort: Very comfy

2 comments :

  1. This is such a cute outfit, I loved this dress but wasn't quick enough to snap up my size once it went into the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I bought this and the navy one when they'd just come in but with lots of discount codes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.