Saturday 18 August 2012

Day 701 - Neutralize, Every Man In Sight

Shoes: Turquoise 'Margaux' wedges Terry De Havilland 

What a beautiful day today!  Heavy showers in the early morning, then stifling heat later.  I was babysitting my youngest nephew for a few hours, so didn't have a lot of time to get ready and when it's really hot, I'm not keen on wearing loads of makeup anyway.  I just swept my hair up into a big clip and decided to wear this gorgeous linen dress I'd pined after for months!  It's rather...'booby', so I need to to invest in a pretty camisole that can be seen popping out the top, rather than the pile of cami's I have that are for wearing under things and not so pretty.  Anyway, hope it's good weather beside you and that you get some sleep tonight...I can tell already it's going to be muggy!

Wearing:  'Postcard' linen dress Monsoon, pearl cardigan Dorothy Perkins, contrast highbrow sunglasses ASOS, horse necklace Topshop.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckle. 5 1/2" wedge heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. *sigh*

    Those shoes are so unbelievably unbelievable.

    The colour is just beautiful!

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.