Sunday 12 February 2012

Day 581 - I Want To Run To You

Shoes: Black 'Toad In the Hole' Irregular Choice

Hope you're enjoying the weekend.  Here's my outfit from Friday, as I haven't been out these past couple of days (busy with eBay).  Mum and I went shopping briefly and it was quite cold that day-thankfully I had on these boots as the bus was 20 minutes late and I would've been freezing without them.  Then I got home and found out Irregular Choice had managed to locate a pair of Pat's Picnic for me, which I've been really wanting, so I ordered them over the phone.  I can't wait for them to arrive next week-I just hope they fit (I ordered a size-up hoping they're like my Petrisha pair).  I also bought some Lancome, No7 and Soap & Glory goodies from Boots and I have to say felt much better for my rather expensive splurge that day!

Wearing: Black and green floral dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, leggings Primark.  Not shown are my black fur hat and black/gold swan necklace also both Primark.
Fit: True to size, inside zip, so no need to undo all the laces. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.