Sunday 5 February 2012

Day 577 - Don't Stop Movin'

Shoes: Blythe 'Babi' boot Irregular Choice

So, hands up who has snow? It's quite surreal because in Scotland we usually get it before and worse than the south of England, but they're really suffering this weekend and we have nothing! I'm touching wood as I say this, but can we really go an entire winter with only a couple of days frost? I do hope so, especially after the copious amounts of snow in winter 2010, although it's always beautiful to look at falling and deep snow. It's always a bit of a standing joke though that an inch of snow in London causes it to grind to a halt, because they just don't know how to deal with it. There's definitely an element of truth to that ; )

Wearing: Polka dot pussy-bow dress and leggings Primark, coat M&Co Boutique, cardigan Dorothy Perkins, felt flower in hair DOLLYgirl.
Fit: As there's no zip, I bought a size larger for ease getting on and off, the foot is a little big but I don't think my heel would get past the ankle section otherwise. Heel just under 4 1/2".
Comfort: No issues other than they're a struggle to pull off!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.