Monday 27 February 2012

Day 595 - Call My Name And Save Me From The Dark

Shoes: Black and tan 'Paramount' Topshop Premium

Here's another post for the day seeing as I missed Sunday out (didn't leave the house again).  I was busy eBaying as it was a free listing weekend and I always like to take advantage of that.  I've been doing reasonably well this year with my sales, which is good and currently have this pair of boots up.  They are really soft leather and slip on with the help of elasticated sections at the sides, then the tan straps tie around the ankle.  I hadn't realised they had these cut-out sections, until I saw them in person.  I know some people don't see the point of peep toe boots, but I've always been rather partial to them myself.  I'd probably get quite a lot of wear out of these actually-but simply have no room for them!

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit:  True to size, slip on, elasticated sections.  Heel 5 1/4" and small platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.