Monday 25 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Twenty Five - Spot The Stud

Shoes: Lilac suede stud heels River Island

I was trying to take side-ish images to get all the colours of my hair in...think I kinda achieved that. A new pair of shoes that haven't been seen on the blog before, I bought them in the River Island sale after ogling them for months at full price. They're gorgeous in the flesh and actually a manageable heel! My only gripe is the suede stinks! Think I may need to drop some perfume cards in the box beside them.

Wearing: Spotty tights Evans, patterned dress ASOS Curve (way too big for me) with Matalan slip underneath, grey ribbon belt River Island, sunglasses ASOS, cardi Primark.
Fit: A little on the small side, 5 1/2" heel and 1 1/4" platform. Lower ankle strap is attached to shoe, top one is through the loop both with adjustable buckles.
Comfort: I wish they were slightly bigger, after a while they may ache, but walking is fine.

2 comments :

  1. Wow, that lipstick is to die for!! Seriously jealous of the shoes as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Lipstick is Revlon Va Va Violet but it looks much more purple in real life (it's kinda burgundy on my monitor).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.