Wednesday 20 April 2011

I'm Back...

Whoop, whoop! Just installed Google Chrome as I found out Internet Explorer 9 doesn't seem to work with Blogger (you can write posts until your heart's content but can't publish them for anyone to see)!! However now as you can see I can publish and it's sorted that spacing issue that's been going on for the last month, it's super quick too (I've just edited all of the past months posts in a minute)! My only issue is whether to use GC purely for blogging (and IE9 for everything else) or move all my favourites over to this and use it for everything...we'll see.

2 comments :

  1. Chrome for everything, I recently switched over. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that whole 'shockwave flash player' has crashed thingy is annoying though-how do I fix that? It's doing it for practically every website I go on and won't show/play my blog videos...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.