Sunday 17 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Seventeen - Mint Ice Cream

Shoes: Mint green courts with stitching detail Alexander McQueen

On Friday it was my little sisters 29th birthday, so we went out in the afternoon with our nephews for ice cream at Jannettas. I had a Scoopy Snack which is cookie dough ice-cream layered between giant choc-chip cookies-so yummy! Suffice to say, the diet went out the window that day! I didn't have time to take all the outfit photos that day, so some details are missing.

Wearing: Scenic print dress New Look, pink belt Dorothy Perkins, shell bag River Island, rings Primark (the ring in the fotd photo is Miss Selfridge but I changed my mind about wearing it), pearl slides in hair gift, skull cameo pearls Miss Selfridge.
Fit: Run quite large, heel 4 1/4".
Comfort: No issues with these, although my feet were still hurting from the day before!

3 comments :

  1. I love your hair like this, once I've seen it a couple of times, seems just as natural as the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to comment on your hair but Bjarney Inga beat me to it haha! I really think it looks very good, these are some of the first photo's where you can really see how pretty it is, very very nice! :) I especially like the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shoes. Simple but cute. Your hair is always fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.