Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Nineteen - Walking High

Shoes: Navy 'Perine' spike platforms River Island

Oh it seems to be taking forever to sort through all these pics-think I'm taking too many, then I have a hard time whittling them down! So this was...Sunday's outfit. I've been buying quite a lot of blue-ish dresses lately which allows me to get more use out of my navy and blue shoes. You haven't seen this pair before, but may recall me blogging about them on Pink Haired Princess. I wanted them desperately, those spikes are fierce!

Wearing: Navy boat cardigan Peacocks, blue twill floral dress F&F at Tesco, navy leggings Primark, belt (taken from another dress) New Look, sunglasses ASOS.
Fit: Run quite large, back zip opening. Heel 5 1/2", platform 1 3/4"
Comfort: Massive grip sole so there's no fear of falling over, however I was terrified the heel was going to snap off (I'd heard this had happened to someone)-it wasn't wobbling, but it didn't feel entirely secure! Other than that, the zip may rub at the heel over time.

4 comments :

  1. i do love those heels, i wish they had had them in my size!! i also reeeeally want that sailboat cardi, and how nice are tesco dresses at the moment !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh ! I love that shoes! The concept is so great :D ♥♥ And your hair...WAHOU ! 8D I loooove !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH EEEMMM GGEEEE!!!! I LLOVVVEEE those shoes!!! How come I don't find these kind of shoes when I visit River Island?? lol Of course, as always, you look fabulous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow that dress is beautiful. And everytime I read your posts and think about how much I want your hair, it looks absolutely amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.