Tuesday 2 February 2010

Day One Hundred & Twenty Six - Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow

I shouldn't have made that the title of this post, I hate that Kylie song and it'll be in my head all day! The reason for it though is the name of the todays shoes, 'Wowzers' and that they are. I loved this puffy, layered heel that was introduced for AW 08/09. These shoes are quite masculine for me, but I think they work well when put together with something ultra girly and my wardrobe is brimming with that! I teamed it with a floral dress and these shiny, snake print leggings and I liked the difference in textures and styles.
Black 'Wowzers' lace-up boots Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.