Wednesday 24 February 2010

Day One Hundred & Forty Four - Face Up

I don't know what was worse today, the contraptions my dentist was putting in my mouth or standing outside in the wind, rain and snow for 20 mins to get back home! Not one of my best mornings, it has to be said. It's freezing and miserable and horrid. Unintentionally I must wear Irregular Choice shoes when I visit the dentist, because the nurse always checks to see what picture is on the soles when I sit in the chair. Today I wasn't wearing IC, but they do have a really cute girl logo on the sole and just as well, because the nurse checked the moment I sat down!
Black patent 'Face Up To It' ankle boots KillDoll

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.