Monday 22 February 2010

Day One Hundred & Forty Two - The Grey Side

I don't know where the time has gone to today. It seems to have taken the entire day to take a few photos and edit them. It snowed last night, which I was ridiculously excited about (even after wishing it would go away when it was bad in Dec/Jan-two faced I know), anyway it was really pretty, I wanted to stay up all night watching it fall. It' so silent when it's like that, I love it. Once again though the sun came out today and melted the entire other side of our street, but it's still quite deep here where it didn't get the warmth.
Wearing grey platform, ankle boots with square toe E-vie at Peacocks

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.