Tuesday 5 January 2010

Day Ninety Eight - It's Marilyn Monroe

I've been trying to tidy my bedroom, although sometimes it feels like I'm fighting a losing battle! I'm at the stage where I have nothing left to throw out, so I'm moving things around and just making a bigger mess really. I unearthed a storage box filled with shoes, a few pairs I forgot I still owned to be honest. These Marilyn courts are one such pair. I'm rather obsessed with Marilyn Monroe and anything featuring her image is likely to be a hit with me. I couldn't believe it when I bought these shoes a few years back 'Marilyn' and 'shoes' combined, heaven! I would never wear an elongated pointed toe like these nowadays though and I've definitely had my wear out of them, so I think they will be making their way to the local charity shop soon.
White and black Marilyn Monroe printed court shoes by Blu

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.