Friday 29 January 2010

Day One Hundred & Twenty Two - Guilty Pleasure

Took a little trip to see my Granny today because she hasn't been keeping well. I came away with a handful of chocolates and a Clinique Eye Makeup Remover she got for Christmas but doesn't use. We had a cup of tea, shortbread and millionaire shortbread and I refused countless more cakes, it must be a Granny's job to feed you up! It was absolutely freezing out, so I definitely wore the best footwear as these boots are super cosy. I adore them, you can't help but notice them and they match my hair!
Pink leather and suede Guilty Pleasure boots with cuff Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.