Sunday 10 January 2010

Day One Hundred & Three - The Point

We got a considerable amount of snow yesterday, which excited me-even although we've permanently had a covering of snow/ice/slush since before Christmas. There's something about fresh falling, fluffy snow that seems more magical than an already thin covering. I love how everywhere looks pretty and picturesque and it's so quiet. Of course it doesn't last long and it's been reasonably warm today so it's already receding. I can't actually remember where I bought these shoes from and I've already placed them in a bag for the charity shop, so I'm not checking it! I think I got them from Nine West or something in Debenhams years ago. My feet are crossed in this image if you're wondering.
Nude croc effect pointed court shoes with silver buckle detail.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.