Thursday 26 February 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss KG Evelyn (Yellow)

Miss KG Lime Evelyn Shoes
Hola dudes! I'm back with another outfit, this time for these yellow shoes. I'm not a massive yellow fan. Yes, it's a 'happy' colour and all that, but it's just never appealed to me (unlike my little sis who would have everything in yellow if she could). I must say that these shoes are uber chic though.  This is definitely a yellow I could work with.
They are Miss KG Evelyn £75 and my favourite bit has to be that big crystal 'brooch' detail on the toe. The black is so striking against the yellow. They're modern, but there's definitely a hint of retro about them. I would go for a bold look with this monochrome striped dress by Paper Dolls. I would add a kitsch and colourful clutch and statement sunglasses. Nothing frilly or fancy, just strong, bold lines and colour. What do you think, do you like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss KG Evelyn (Yellow)
Worn with: Paper Dolls striped pencil dress £60, Skinny Dip 'Snap' clutch bag £25 and MissGuided black cat eye sunglasses £8.

2 comments :

  1. The bag is brilliant!!!! I do think you are very creative with these looks! HOW do you know where to search for such things? I just don't know how!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I try to stick to a few shops each week, so I'm not looking all over the place for things, but I rarely stick to that if I'm honest. Usually I see something and try and save it in memory for an upcoming outfit if I really like it.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.