Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Buffalo Green Court

Buffalo green shimmering court shoes
Hello lovelies, how are you all today? I absolutely adore these court shoes with their green, shimmering, mermaid like uppers. Aren't they pretty? Eagle-eyes might notice they are a different colourway of the blue snakeskin I styled a couple of weeks ago.
They are Buffalo green metallic courts £70 and I've chosen to wear them with this lovely floral dress by Jolie Moi (which is in the sale) and to stick to my Valentine's theme, this lip cardigan by Naf Naf. Seriously did not know they still existed! The little heart shaped bag completes the look with this limited edition nail polish from the new Dior collection and a spray of Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight fragrance. What do you think, do you like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Buffalo Green Court
Worn with: Naf Naf lip cardigan £30 (sale), Jolie Moi floral printed dress £36 (sale), BooHoo 'Tasha' heart bag £14 (25% off with code BEMINE), Dior Vernis Blossoming Top Coat £16.65 and Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight EDT £32 (sale).

8 comments :

  1. I do rather like that dress! Pretty,pretty!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a feminine colorful outfit! Love these heels!!
    Gosh your blog just makes me want to go shoe shopping!! Gahh!! :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry! I have to admit this feature has also encouraged me to buy some items I might not have otherwise found!

      Delete
  3. Not usually a snake-skin fan but I absolutely love these! And I also love your outfit (the dress, the nail polish, the sweater, the heart clutch, everything).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the colour of these shoes, sooo pretty. I really want that Dior polish too!

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh, those shoes are beautiful. I'm being sent this dress - can't wait for it to arrive but now I can't think how to style it except for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? You'll look great in this dress, it's lovely.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.