Tuesday 12 August 2014

Day 990 - Shoesday Tuesday

Wearing Irregular Choice Angel Cakes
Shoes: Fawn heeled 'Angel Cakes' Irregular Choice 

Day 990, wow, slightly scary! I can't believe we've almost shared a thousand happy shoe days together!
I expected I'd be further along in recovery than I am right now (energy levels never changed much since January really), so the occasion may not be marked with a full outfit/head shot like I used to do, we might still be in Shoesday Tuesday mode. Can't be helped. Anyway looky at these Bambi babes, amazing huh? I haven't thought of a specific way to wear them yet, but I imagine when I'm back to getting dressed each day, I'll never want to take them off. If you missed my blog post on the fawn heels last night, then I suggest you go and read it now, pics a-plenty! I also bought the Cherry Deer style. Utterly gorgeous too.  There's still some stock lurking on the website if you feel you can't live without these.  They remind me of something Clawdeen Wolf of Monster High would wear with the paw prints and claw!  Do you like the newest character heel?  What would you like to see Irregular Choice do next?

Fit: Heel 4 3/4" with 3/4" concealed platform. I took a size larger and am glad I did, they fit perfectly. 
Comfort: Don't see any issues, comfy inside and solid heel to walk on. Irregular Choice Angel Cakes Irregular Choice Angel Cakes bambi heels

10 comments :

  1. Oh I love them and I really hope mine turn up soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, they are really sweet!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute! If I wasn't saving up for a trip to NYC I would so buy them (jealous:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the Elvis ones coming out on Friday? Creepers aren't really my style, so think it'll be the 1st character heel I don't buy. The 'collector' in me, wants them though!

      Delete
  4. amazing collection...................

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.