Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Pinky Perky (Turquoise)

Irregular Choice Pinky Perky Turquoise
Today I'm styling the turquoise version of the Pinky Perky fish shoes by Irregular Choice (£80) that I featured in grey on Monday.  This dress is an absolute dream to style because there are so many colours in there, that you can pick out or clash with accessories. I literally could style it a hundred different ways, I just love it. A bit of a shocker that it's not covered in flowers, polka dots, animals or lace and I still like it! Anyway it threw up the bag dilemma and I thought it would be fun to gauge your opinion on it. Would you pick a turquoise tone close to your shoes to keep them slightly matchy, go for something more neutral like a dark tan or pick out another colour from the dress and clash with your shoes, with the navy one? All of them work (there's really no right or wrong answer here), but I think the clashing blue is maybe my favourite.
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Pinky Perky (Turquoise)
Worn with: Dickins & Jones check shirt dress £49 (sale), Teal 'Durntop' large bag £75, Tan 'Dinidarreline' mini barrel bag £49, Navy 'Dinidramey' mini framed bag £55 all Dune.

5 comments :

  1. All the bags are gorgeous, but the dress is beautiful. I would definitely wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the bags come in the other colours too, if there's a preference to shape AND colour! Yes, I'm seriously considering buying this dress, it's just so vintage looking. Glad you like it x

      Delete
  2. Oh the dress!!!!!!! You, my dear, are tempting me into shopping after I swore I wouldnt do any more for a while (except my asos voucher) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I've got a £20 asos voucher burning a hole in my pocket too! The dress is like that taffeta skirt from Topshop I featured a while back...I looove it!

      Delete
  3. Love the dress and the shoes are super cute, I think I would go for the matchy matchy bag option :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.