Monday 18 August 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Quiz Lace Boots

Quiz peach lace boots
Today I'm styling these Quiz lace ankle boots £24.99 (sale).  I wanted the look to be very fun and 'free', so opted for this gorgeous little dress.  Sugarhill Boutique love an animal print (unicorns for a/w btw!) and I just think this donkey one is perfect for summer.  The slogan makeup bag speaks the truth (!) and there's various makeup bits and bobs and little ankle socks to keep it cutesy.  FABulous shoes coming your way tomorrow in Shoesday Tuesday, so keep an eye out.  What do you think of this look today though?
   The Shoe Girl Styles It: Quiz

Worn with:  Sugarhill Boutique 'Burrito' skater dress £34 (sale), Alphabet Bags large canvas 'Rules Are For Fools' pouch £18, De-Slick Mattifying Powder £19.50, Revolution Lipstick £15 and Good Karma Powder Brush £24.50 all Urban Decay, Shiseido Pureness Oil Control Blotting Paper x 100 £18.50, Cath Kidston little bird i-Phone case £24.95, mint sunglasses £7.99 and pink frill socks £2.99 both New Look.

6 comments :

  1. ah-freaking-dorable styling on that outfit! i love itt!!! :))

    xx
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I like these boots more than I expected to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing something a little out of my comfort zone, but I quite like them too x

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous. I've had to resist buying them as need more waterproof ones sadly. So cute though. Mentioned you on my fave blogpost this month! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.