Sunday 31 August 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: L'Autre Chose

L'Autre Chose platforms
It's been a few weeks since I've picked a luxe edition of The Shoe Girl Styles It, but ermahgerd, this one is amazing! As I added each item to the set it just got better and better and was already great to begin with. Starting with the shoes, by L'Autre Chose (£169) which have this cool 70's vibe and would just go with anything. I would buy every single part of this outfit, especially the jewellery. Nach jewellery is probably my best/worst discovery yet, because I literally want everything they make and can't afford it all! I decided against 'matching' my animals and went for a fox, squirrel and bunny, plus the dress has a cat print (I know, it's just too perfect).  I love this outfit, what do you think?

The Shoe Girl Styles It: L'Autre Chose

Worn with:  Orla Kiely cat print dress £299,  Hobbs chocolate tights £10, squirrel necklace £48, brown rabbit ring £75 and fox ring £55 (sale) all Nach.  

4 comments :

  1. Gosh I love this, all of the animals! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the dress and the necklace. The rings are a little bit creepy :) but I like them as well. The shoes would be perfect for autumn though I've gotten SO LAZY lately with wearing flats instead of heels, I don't know how I'd manage. It's like - are we going by car? - no? Then flats it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear I will be like that after months of not wearing shoes at all. Even taking photos for Shoesday Tuesday, I'm like 'wow, these feel high and restrictive'!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.