Friday 8 August 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Abigail's Party

Irregular Choice Abigail's Party
Following on from the sandals yesterday, here's another pair of Irregular Choice to style. They are yet another instalment of the popular Abigail's Party/Iced Gem (£90) range with bronzey distressed uppers and a lovely gold lace overlay finished with a big satin bow. This particular version is just new in and exclusive to Schuh and I was going to choose these ones (which would also totally work with this outfit) but I'm getting quite excited for Autumn/Winter, so wanted to sneak in a new-season pair! Again it's reasonably matchy, which I didn't aim for, but the blue bag was the one that looked best in my opinion (it comes in several other shades). I love the floral lining inside it and I love the shape of those sunglasses. Do you like this look? How many Abigail's Party do you own...at last count I think I had four.

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice
Worn with: Pepperberry button sundress £65 Bravissimo, Ted Baker 'Lilita Gem' brooch bag £89, ASOS handmade cat eye sunglasses £35, Instant Light Radiance Boosting Base (01 Rose) £26, Powder Brush £25 and Mineral Loose Powder £30 all Clarins.

4 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.