Thursday 19 September 2013

Day 933 - I Am Falling Deeper, Losing My Control


Shoes: Polka dot 'Mullner' Truth Or Dare

New shoes, whoop, whoop! Aren't they cute? I just finished a review on Pink Haired Princess with lots of pictures and also a few other outfits if you want to check that out too. This is also the first time I've worn this dress, although I've had it a few weeks. It's been on my radar for a wee while, I was drawn to the lovely collar detail. It's sleeveless though and as it was colder yesterday I definitely needed a warm cardigan. I wrapped this one around me and belted it, which I thought was quite nice. I'm still fighting against wearing a coat, don't know why I'm having such issues with it! Oh and I cut most of my hair off the other day. You know how I get bored and shouldn't be left with scissors? It started off fine, but I have like this anti-OCD thing, where I like to muck things up on purpose so they aren't too neat. I ended up with one side at least 4 inches shorter than the other, so just kept cutting in the most haphazard fashion until there wasn't anything left to cut. It started off (when straight) just below my shoulders and is now above my jaw.  I can only twirl it around my finger once at the back, eek! Never mind, it'll grow back, I'll just have to look like a boy for a few weeks!

Wearing: Black daisy collar dress H by Henry Holland, black cardigan and leggings Primark, patent belt taken from my panda dress.
Fit: True to size (UK 5 is US 7.5), 4 3/4" heel and small platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. Lovely outfit, gorgeous shoes and pretty hair. I'd say it a win:)

    (Really really like the shoes and if I hadn't splurged on the Karl for Melissa blue heels, I would totally get them.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Debenhams usually run promotions regularly (last week those shoes had 20% off) so keep a look-out. Hope you get your Karl jellies soon after all the drama!

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress and cardigan, and stunning shoes as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.