Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day 927 - She Looks Like A Model, Except She's Got A Little More Ass


Shoes: Lilac and green globe 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

There I was thinking I was pretty smart putting this dress with these shoes (and the cardi) and then I look back and find I wore the exact same thing in August last year! Silly me! I'm so excited that the weather is lovely again and it was properly warm today! I feel I haven't worn these shoes all that much during summer (because they were lost for some time) and wanted to wear it with a dress I could wear bare legged. I toyed with wearing a different dress and leggings and probably should have as it was rather gusty outside. This dress hits below the knee and I wore an underskirt, but still, I'm pretty sure I flashed once or twice! I was getting all flustered trying to hold everything down!

Wearing: Lilac spot midi dress Dorothy Perkins, leopard print cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, bunny hair bows Yama Yama Pretty Mama, Mischief sunglasses Irregular Choice.
Fit: True to size, 4 1/4" heel, adjustable slingback.
Comfort: Very comfy

8 comments :

  1. Adorable shoes! I've been wanting to try a pair like these. I wonder though, do they make your feet extra sweaty as they're mainly plastic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't find so. With the Lady Dragon, there is very little 'shoe' that your foot is actually enclosed in, maybe it would be a different story with the flats.

      Delete
  2. Not surprised you repeated the outfit: that dress and shoes were made for each other <3 swoon! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunglasses! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgawd I need these. Do you still?Have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do still have them. They aren't a pair I want to sell though.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.