Friday 27 July 2012

Day 693 - I Can Easily Understand How You Could Easily Take My Man

Shoes: Pink 'Miss Sicily' PeepToe (Australia) 

Wow, it was super-windy today (as you can see from the images at the bottom of the post)! Thankfully I wore an underskirt beneath this dress because one step outside and the dress was billowing out behind me and I'd have been flashing more than I'd have liked! I felt like wearing something new today and although I've had these shoes for years I've never worn them. Now I realise I look more than a little chavvy here, but to be honest, I couldn't be bothered washing my hair and it had been in a bun yesterday with a scarf over the top, so I re-did the bun and for once couldn't care less that my roots were extremely bad! I'm desperately needing it re-coloured, so I've lost interest in attempting to make it pretty in the meantime! I'm going to make it my mission to order some dye this weekend, I'm just hoping I find some in stock because they've been completely sold-out nation and worldwide for some time : /

Wearing: Parrot dip hem dress Dorothy Perkins, black cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, silk hair scarf gift, earrings Claire's, Mischief sunglasses Irregular Choice.
Fit: True to size, 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues these and this was the first time I'd worn them outside.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.