Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day 690 - There's More To See Than Can Ever Be Seen

Shoes: Black 'So-Yeon Sarah' London College of Fashion and Irregular Choice 

Hello, I'm still alive!  I had a mountain of eBay stuff to get through over the weekend, spent the end of last week in my jammies and yesterday helping to look after my nephews.  It was a pleasant change to get washed and dressed and makeup on today!  You may recall that you haven't seen these shoes for a while, well it's because they were super uncomfortable on me and I tried so hard to get them to like me, but it just wasn't happening.  It got to the stage that the more I tried to break them in, the more painful they became.  I had to admit that I needed a bigger size and thankfully a pair appeared at a much reduced price and I jumped on them!  I paid a ridiculous amount for my original pair...full-price at £345, I know, I know, I could puke thinking about it (it's by far the most I've paid for shoes), but what's done is done.  I'm hoping to at least make back the cost of the second pair by ebaying the originals, as much as it pains me to do so.  I have a lot of pairs that I've struggled with selling but the need for both room and money has left me with little choice.  Sad times, but I'll hopefully get over them!

Wearing:  Mint butterfly dress Dorothy Perkins, cardigan Matalan, leggings Primark, hair flower clips Debenhams.
Fit: Run a little small, these are a full size up. 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: I popped these on straight out of the box with little problems, phew!

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.