Wednesday 4 July 2012

Day 681 - I'll Have You Spending All You Got

Shoes: Green velvet 'Coralina' Messeca

The forecast was rain all day today, so I was pleasantly surprised that it remained dry and I got out for a wee bit of fresh air.  This dress is rather odd, not sure if it's just mine or they're all like this, but the belt loops are about an inch below the armholes.  Who has a waist up at the top of their arms?  My boobs are there (!) so there's no way I can use the loops, I'll just ignore them and tie the belt around my 'real' waist.  Evans when it comes to maxi-dresses, certainly provide for those in the petite end of things.  I've noticed this with other dresses from there, that they stop off the ground, almost ankle length on me and I'm no giant.  Tall girls may struggle.  Overall the dress felt quite flattering, although I'm not convinced sleeves do much for in general!  They usually make me look or feel a bit bigger, although I ended up popping a cardi on to go out, so I don't suppose it matters.  

Wearing:  'Nancy' maxi-dress Swan by Clements Ribeiro for Evans, shoe scarf gift, earrings Claire's.  
Fit:  Mine are a US7.5 and I have a little room in length but otherwise true to size.  5 1/4" heel and 1 1/4" platform.  Back zip fastening.  
Comfort:  No issues with these and easy to walk in.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.