Tuesday 17 May 2011

Day Four Hundred & Thirty Six - Bag Lady

Shoes: Black 'Task' ankle boot with perspex heel ASOS

I'm really needing to fix my hair this week-another thing to go on the to-do list! I covered up with a hat today-perfect because it was a little cooler outside. However my little sister though the combination of hat and retro print dress made me look like a Granny-hmmm I was thinking more 'bag lady'! I bought these boots last month and although they look pretty standard and I'll admit 'boring' from the front, that huge block of perspex for a heel are what sold them to me. It's so big, it almost makes me want to break into it and put something inside! I was wearing my Illamasqua foundation today in an attempt to break out from permanently using Estee Lauder Double Wear and it's such a perfect match, there's absolutely no change in colour around the jawline yet it just feels too light when you look at my face-I kinda look like I'm ill when I wear it!

Wearing: Pink and grey floral dress Barbara Hulanicki at Asda, black leggings, vest and sunglasses Primark, grey hat River Island.
Fit: True to size, lace up front and inside zip. 5 1/4" block heel.
Comfort: I didn't have any issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. i love that dress, and i really am obsessed with hats at the moment!
    i like the perspex heel on this pair of shoes, but i don't think i could cope with the heel being open. my feet are horrid ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the oddness of things like that (peep toe boots etc). I used to be pretty obsessed with hats, haven't been so bad lately...although was checking out some in Primark last week, think a wide brimmed summer one is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got the same shoes and they are great!
    So eye-catching model.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.