Friday 13 August 2010

Day Two Hundred & Ninety One - Back To The Start

Shoes: Purple sandal with hole wedge heel Blink

My first post for the new challenge! I'm actually much more relaxed about it this time-there's no worrying that I'll wear all my winter shoes before the cold really sets in or that I pick those fancy shoes to wear only to realise they match perfectly with a dress I want to wear to a party next month! This time it's me choosing from all 200 pairs every day and it's much more natural. Not to say that I didn't enjoy the past year of only wearing a pair once-it definitely was a challenge, but this is more like a diary! A couple of new features are the comfort and fit, which I'll include with every post, because I think it's important and helpful to know, especially if you're shopping online and I'll also include a brief description of what I'm wearing on occasion. I bought these sandals purely for their stunning heel-I wasn't too fussed on the actual uppers. I'll probably be trying to take advantage of any decent weather and wear my more summery pairs where I can!

Wearing: As you can see, my parrot maxi dress (G21 at Asda) with a black cardi and vintage look long, horse pendant.
Fit: 4 3/4" heel + 1/2" platform. For the perfect fit in these I went up a size.
Comfort: Once you get used to the 'rocking whilst walking' effect, they are fine!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.